October 2, 2014

Al & Katie's Wedding


Al & Katie Getting Married!

#LICHTENBURGER2014

I have been friends with Al since my freshman year of college. So a little over ten years now. When he first met Katie, I thought she ould be the girl for Al, and look what happened, they got married. I could not be any more happy for the two of them. The day they picked could not have been any more beautiful for a late summer/early fall wedding. I got to spend time with a lot of my good old friends and the new friends I have made playing kickball and other various activities with the couple throughout the years. I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness Katie and Al. Congratulations on your wedding!










































Candid Wedding Photography by Angie Myhre of AM Photography & Design








No comments:

Post a Comment